Thursday, September 16, 2010

Keepin up Appearances

I sure need to update this place a little more often.
It's been a busy week with covering drug busts and parades and a family getting to fulfill their dreams of being homeowners with the help of our local Habitat For Humanity Chapter and a fun nite bidding for cool stuff at the Quarter Auction that was held at Double S Entertainment.

Lots of fun  and rewarding time spent with my two pumpkins, Ada and Macy, my sweet, sweet little grandbabies.
And the excitement of Swing on Main this Saturday, so stay tuned for photos of that wonderful event.


You can view photos and stories I have covered at www.flemingcountybulletin.com
Above is a photo of the Quarter Auction.....next one is Monday, Oct. 4.....bring a friend, you never know what great item you get, and you could get it for just 25 cents!!

My two little pumpkins, i like them A LOT

No comments:

Post a Comment